Ermatinger•Clergue National Historic Site

Home / Ermatinger•Clergue National Historic Site

The Ermatinger•Clergue National Historic Site consists of two of the oldest stone buildings northwest of Toronto surrounded by period gardens.

The first building, the Ermatinger Old Stone House, is restored to depict the domestic and professional life of Charles Oakes Ermatinger and other prominent residents and visitors of the House between 1808 and 1870 reflecting the nationally recognized historic aspects of the House.

About Guardian

All the Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined an chunks as necessary, making this the first true generator on the Internet. All the Lorem Ipsum generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined Lorem Ipsum as their default model text, and a search for web sites.